Specialty Equipment Used in Mold Remediation
After discovering microbial growth in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Northwest Fort Worth at 817-232-3333. Believe it or not, mold problems can be mitigated with the right expertise and equipment. SERVPRO of Northwest Fort Worth has trained technicians that are able to identify and remove the mold damaged materials, and then restore the space to preloss conditions.
- Proprietary Antimicrobial Treatments - applications of special biocide product that is safe to use in homes, hospitals, kitchens, and around humans and pets.
- HEPA 500 Air Scrubbers - remove mold spores and other particulate from the indoor air with efficient 2-stage filtration.
- Dehumidifiers - either Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifiers or Desiccant Dehumidifiers will be placed to remove excess moisture from the air and the building materials.
- Hydroxyl Generators - odor neutralization using a state-of-the-art system that converts organic and inorganic gases and air pollutants into carbon dioxide and water.
- Custom-Built Containments - isolate the problem areas from the rest of your home or business with sturdy plastic containment.