Mold detected behind baseboards in Ft. Worth, TX
The homeowner called SERVPRO of Northwest Fort Worth for water damage. After assessing the water damage our highly trained technicians discovered mold behind the baseboards. Mold remediation began immediately. The before picture shows mold on the wood behind the cabinets. When dealing with mold in your home there are tips on what to do until help arrives.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Fort Worth for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Northwest Fort Worth specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.