Recent Before & After Photos

A/C Drip Pan leak in Justin, TX


An A/C drip pan leaked causing water damage in this residential home.  The bathroom upstairs and kitchen area downstairs were affected when the home owner ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Ft. Worth, TX


This room at a local high school in Ft. Worth, TX flooded due to heavy rains in the area.  As you can see in the before photo the desks in the classroom ha... READ MORE



Flooded Church in Bridgeport, TX


A toilet supply line leak that began in the women's restroom flooded this church in Bridgeport, TX. Even though it wasn't during normal business hours the staff... READ MORE



Water Damage in Haslet, TX


The water damage found created several inches of standing water in this Haslet business. SERVPRO of Northwest Fort Worth worked around the clock to restore the ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement due to Heavy Storms


When this basement was flooded after heavy rains in Kansas City, the homeowner called SERVPRO out to mitigate the damage to her home. Our crew removed the damag... READ MORE



Storm causes flooded basements in Kansas City


Our crews traveled to Kansas City, as part of a SERVPRO Storm Team. Most of the projects we worked on were basements with flooding caused by heavy rain sto... READ MORE



Closet with Mold Remediation in Fort Worth, TX


In this project, the homeowners had noticed a leak in the laundry room which backs up to the master closet. The plumber fixed the leak by accessing the pipes th... READ MORE



Leaky Shower with Mold in Haslet, TX


In this mold project, the homeowner originally started to do a Do-It-Yourself home improvement project in the master bathroom. When he removed a small section o... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Storage Barn Near Fort Worth, TX


A fire at a neighbor's house caused this outbuilding to burn. The barn was a total loss and everything in it was ruined. SERVPRO of Northwest Fort Worth was cal... READ MORE



Fire Damage Clean-up in Fort Worth, TX


The entire guest house was affected by a kitchen fire which originated at the stove. Two months passed between the day of the fire and when the owner ... READ MORE